Monday, December 6, 2010

how it all began

I haven't yet told you the story of my blog and what lies behind it.  There was a day last January that I was told I had rheumatoid arthritis. From that day forward my life changed in a way I never knew was possible. It left me unable to work like before. I was a hairdresser/ instructor and I found myself looking for something to be passionate about again. That is when I remembered how my art made me feel. How simply being creative could give me an escape from how I felt in my body to how I felt in my mind, happy.

Please do not let me misguide you to think that I had not felt joy with my children and husband, but in ways my whole life changed. I was no longer able to play like before, or take care of our home without help from my husband. But this artsy little world is mine. I love it, I am so very glad I decided with the encouragement of a dear friend to hop in feet first to learn the ways of this crafty little life.  So here I am on my blog typing away to let you know little tid-bits of my life, little flashes of my days. I hope you enjoy the journey- I know I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment