Sunday, December 5, 2010

That feeling of Christmas

Growing up I would come in the door after school one day early December, late November to find the house smelling of chex mix and baked goods.  We would decorate the most gorgeous tree while we listened to Christmas music, it was all so magical.  I have tried to pass a piece of that down to my family all the while dealing with life and the hustle and bustle that comes with it. I have my crafty creations to make and orders to fill.  Presents to wrap and place under the tree, and someday I would love to have a mantel to hang my stockings. Hmmmmm....... this may be a project in the making!  Maybe a flea market find of an old fireplace mantel- or hand made hooks hung along the breakfast bar?  Whatever makes Christmas feel like Christmas to you and yours, have a very merry.

My etsy account is finally up! Not full of all my creations just yet but it is up- mapleleafcreations.etsy.com
I hope you stop by and get a piece of my creative wonders.

No comments:

Post a Comment